Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Say it or poet!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey everyone! *S*

    Write down your favorite little sayings or poems here! They can be funny or serious! *S* One of mine is this:

    Ink runs from the corners of my mouth.... there is no happiness like mine... I have been eating my poetry..... Mark Strand

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *looks around*
    Hmmmmmmm pretty cool *S*
    Poetry I'm not that good at poetry.

    I'll think of something though

    Moby
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    we are all equal in Mobyville

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    ermmmmm! There once was a girl from Nantucket...
    oh! thats not a poem...
    *shrugs i dunno 1 biggrin

    *leaves

    ------------------
    M?????a 'IS' ????f??kz?????
    !!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL* it does't JUST have to be poems! It can be sayings... like.......

    Why is it that we kill people who kill people to teach them not to kill people?

    *L*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    if it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

    ------------------
    ?Spike?

    Spike's Webpage

    Spike's Realm--message board

    [email protected]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .....If men had periods, they'd brag about the size of their tampons......

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MissRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there...I remember when you said that little quote...Your website get more and more fun every time I see it! But, where am I ? I miss you Annie... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~((resonance))~:
    Hey everyone! *S*

    Write down your favorite little sayings or poems here! They can be funny or serious! *S* One of mine is this:

    Ink runs from the corners of my mouth.... there is no happiness like mine... I have been eating my poetry..... Mark Strand
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


  8. #8
    Inactive Member MissRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not paying attention to my horrible S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G. It is GETS, not GET...oops <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MissRed:
    Hey there...I remember when you said that little quote...Your website get more and more fun every time I see it! But, where am I ? I miss you Annie... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MissRed?? Alibaba is dat yooo??? If so... you WILL be there.... I just haven't worked on that page AT ALL!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MissRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Annie.... It's MEEEEEE. I like this little place you have! You have been doing a lot of cool stuff.I have been thinking about you, and I am wondering how things are going for you. I miss you. ELEPHANT SHOES... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~((resonance))~:
    MissRed?? Alibaba is dat yooo??? If so... you WILL be there.... I just haven't worked on that page AT ALL!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •